£20,000-24,000 depending on experience
Total Politics Events has recently launched the event division and is looking to expand! At Total Politics Events we focus on public policy conferences, we produce our own conferences as well as organising events on behalf of clients, providing a first class service, originality, creativity and commitment.
Our conference team seeks a co-ordinator to help in the delivery of our conferences and events.
This is a busy role which will see the co-ordinator take responsibility for planning and running events from end to end.
The event co-ordinator’s tasks will include:
- Event management
- Attendees management
- Liaise and confirm speakers in the lead to the conference, obtaining their requirements
- Liaise with sponsors and endorsers in the lead to the event
- Liaise with set builder, audio visual supplier and venue in the lead to the event
- Venue sourcing
- Helping the team achieve their financial targets
- Manage online database
- Prepare attendees documentation
- Produce print and online marketing documentation
- Manage twitter, linkedin and faceboook events accounts
- Print material for the day including badges and handbooks
- Prepare any conference papers pre-post event
- Take responsibility for stationary stock control
- Attend the conference and manage the event on the day
- Adhoc project work
Some early morning starts and late working will be necessary during conference season.
We are looking for a helpful, enthusiastic team player who is able to use initiative, to multi-task and have impeccable organisational, communication and customer service skills. The candidate should be structured, unflappable with a high level of attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
The candidate should be polished, articulate, well presented and able to engage with stakeholders and politicians at all levels.
Candidates should have at least two years events experience. An interest in politics will be a plus.
Please email your CV and linkedin profile to: Silvana.email@example.com