Our readers span the political spectrum and reside at every level of government. But the audience we are most committed to serving is Members of Parliament. And that’s where you come in.
Our promotional guru will have four key tasks:
- Developing strategy for and managing interface with Parliament to support readership objectives
- Developing strategy for and managing our digital outreach, principally through email newsletters and social media
- Develop and implement a marketing plan to support the Total Politics Events team marketing objectives
- Develop and implement a strategy to achieve Total Politics subscription targets
Skills and experience
- Proven track record of successfully marketing niche brands
- Proven track record of driving digital and social media marketing strategies
- Outgoing personality with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Public affairs experience
- In-depth knowledge of UK politics and Parliament
£23,000-26,000 depending on experience.
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com stating in no more than 50 words why you should get the position and provide a link to your LinkedIn profile. Do not send a covering letter or CV.
9th March 2012